Tell us a specific story about your family! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- What happened when your family all had to be home together, all the time? Give a specific example of something that changed!
- What is one thing you learned about a family member (good or bad or simply interesting)?
- What is something new that your family learned to do together?
- Were you unable to see a family member because of COVID? How did that make you feel? How did you find ways to talk to them?
- What happened when your family tried to talk online (e.g. a family Zoom or holiday Zoom)?
- What happened if a family member lost their job?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org