Tell us a specific story about play! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- What happened when you couldn’t do your favorite in-person activities anymore (e.g. arts, sports practice or clubs)? How did you adapt?
- Did you discover a new activity or hobby?
- Did your family or friends make up a new game or a new way of playing together?
- How did the way you play (outside or inside) change?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org