Tell us a specific story about loss. It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- If you lost someone you loved, tell us about them. What is your favorite memory of them? What will you miss most?
- If you lost someone you loved, tell us about ceremonies/ ways that you were able to honor and remember them.
- If you lost something about yourself or your normal way of life…tell us about it. What have you lost/discovered this past year?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.