Tell us a specific story about justice! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- How did your ideas about fairness/justice change?
- How has your understanding of racism changed? What was the moment that made it change?
- How did you and your family make your voice heard?
- How did you and your family find strength and healing?
- What actions did you take to make the world a better place? What did you wish you could do?
- If you were going to give the world a piece of advice, what would that be?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.