Tell us a specific story about a hero! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- Tell us about an essential worker in your life. How did their life chance with the pandemic? How did you relationship with them change?
- Who is your role model from the past year? Why?
- What was one thing that you or someone you know did that was heroic?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.