Tell us a specific story about your friends! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- Did you make a new friend during the past year? How did you you meet? What was different about making a new friend in COVID times?
- Did you lose a friend during the past year? Why? What happened?
- Tell us one story about how you hung out with your friends in different ways than before COVID.
- Did your relationship with one specific friend change over the past year? How? Why? What happened?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org