Tell us a specific story about school! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- Did you become a different student when you had to learn online? What was easier or harder?
- Tell us a funny story (or a great story) about your teacher teaching online!
- What was the best thing about learning online? Was there a favorite project or class?
- What was the worst thing about learning online? What made it so awful?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.