Tell us a specific story about masks! It can be any story that you like (that has happened in the last year), but if you need some ideas to start, try ONE of these:
- How do you feel when you wear a mask? Do people interact with you in a different way when you wear a mask? Has wearing a mask made you more shy, or more bold? Give an example!
- What is one “normal” activity that is really hard to do in a mask?
- What is one funny story about you or someone else wearing a mask?
- What is the first thing you will do when we can take off the masks for good?
Sometimes it helps to have someone ask you questions — feel free to have someone interview you and record it on your phone or computer. Click here for some helpful interview questions.
Submissions will be accepted in the following formats (please pick ONE):
- Written submissions — .doc, .docx, .pdf
- Audio submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp3
- Video submissions (maximum 10 minutes) — .mp4, .mov
- Artwork — .jpeg, .png, .pdf
By submitting your content, you give Childsplay permission to distribute the work in any media in edited or full form. Childsplay will adhere to your request to remain anonymous if indicated in the submitted form.