- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as editable digital files (no scans; Word Documents preferred).
- Author’s name MAY NOT APPEAR in any manner on the manuscript, synopsis or cast list.
- Each submitting playwright must also complete and send an entry form electronically. All submissions MUST include a brief synopsis and a cast list. The synopsis should be no more than one page and should include:
- list of unusual effects or technical requirements
- list of characters noting age and gender (and possible doublings).
- Supporting materials (reviews, publicity, etc.) SHOULD NOT accompany the submission.
- All submissions will be acknowledged via email.
- Playwrights whose work is being considered for full development (ie a potential finalist) will be asked to submit a brief history of the work and goals for the week of development. Subsequently, each playwright will be expected to confer with his/her director and dramaturg prior to casting.
- Submissions must be received by midnight MST on May 31, 2018. Late submissions will NOT be accepted. Winners will be contacted in November 2018.
- Submissions not following the guidelines will be considered ineligible.
If you have questions, please address inquiries to: